FAILING AT YOUR OWN GAME?
I began my 2020 busting with ideas + a helluva lot of bold plans - I was fired up to leave the gate!
In the first 15 days I’d found my guiding word - TRUST - fully revamped our biz sales packages, designed our new brochure, created copy + co-designed our new website and researched/joined a Mastermind to help uplevel my own coaching biz #goals. And, I committed to hitting RESET on some selfcare habits I’d been seriously neglecting.
Pretty awesome start right?
And it was … until it wasn’t, and I broke every rule from my own ‘sustainable success’ bible.
I worked 16+ hr days for more than I could handle, signed on for things I should’ve graciously turned away, ate out of bags on more than one occasion and found myself bottomed out (aka freaking useless) by mid-month. Imagining myself as my client ... (wuh?) We had a plan Nikki!!!!! Confession: I am a recovering perfectionist + multi-passionate entrepreneur ... … and living proof that selfcare, boundaries + running at a healthy pace require constant attention, even for the experts!
SURVIVING TO THRIVING Action Plan:
1. Sleep first, the magic will follow
2. Fuel your body + soul
3. ID your top priorities, the rest go on hold
4. Set an alarm, hire a bouncer but please BREAK
5. Acknowledge all that you’ve accomplished
6. Forgive yourself for what you didn’t
7. Protect your energy with boundaries
8. Indulge yourself - the chocolate, netflix, the dinner date (be human)
How’ve you been doing, pacing yourself and all of your wildly wonderful plans for 2020? Gold stars or rehab? I’d love to know ...