SELLING PROCESS STEP 1: SHOULD YOU SELL OR RENOVATE?
The first step in selling your home, is well, deciding if you're ready to say goodbye. Are you ready to move on, or would a renovation make all the difference?
If you're debating between the two, ask yourself the following questions: • Is the real estate market a buyer or seller's market (Send me your address and I can answer this for you!)
• What do you dislike most about your home? Is it something that cannot be changed like location or land?
• Is your home one of the more modest ones in the neighborhood, or is it in much better shape and bigger?
• If you renovated your home, could you see yourself living there for over five years? Or could you be moving in a couple of years?
• Do you think your household will grow?
• What is the first thing you would want to do if you remodeled?
• Which rooms would you want to update? Or would you want to remodel the whole house?
• How do you feel when you think about your home? Do you feel anxious, feel warm fuzzies towards it, or just "blah"? I would love to chat with you about your answers to these questions. My job is to consult you through your decision - regardless if you want to sell or renovate!
#whatsyourfuture #timetosell #hereforyou #christybohlensellshomesteam #kwpr