DAY 4 of our Self-Care Challenge! We challenge you to eat delicious food with intention. Follow at least one of these challenges today or try one of your own.
- Plan ahead. Select food choices for your day that make you feel healthy and alive. Don’t forget healthy snacks.
- Choose one meal that is warm and comforting – we suggest a chicken soup (our favorite is Wonton Soup from Din Tai Fung).
- As you prepare your meals, play music and make it a fun experience.
- Celebrate your meal by eating it slowly and savoring each bite. Set your table, light a candle, enjoy a glass of wine and turn off the tube! Whether you are with your family or solo, take it in and appreciate the moment.
- Don’t forget a delicious and nourishing dessert or sip on this day. Our suggestion for a satisfying treat is a bowl of fresh berries with mint, topped with whip cream or better yet a glass of bubbly with an added raspberry – just because.
ENTER TO WIN: Tag your posts with #pacificplaceselfcare and for each challenge that you share you'll be entered for a chance to win prizes from Pacific Place stores and restaurants. Invite your friends to join! Four winners will be randomly selected from the #pacificplaceselfcare hashtag.
LINK IN BIO to check out all the challenges!