Boom time! For my last story with @ForbesIndia, I had travelled to the B9 Beverage Plant in Mysore and tasted the flavoured Beer in different Stages of Fermentation. Read all about how the Monkey Drink is capturing the Beer Market in India, especially in India’s Tier II and Tier III Cities. .
1. Bira bottles are kept inside a local wine shop at Mysore
2. Unit Tanks for wort fermentation & beer maturation at Bira anufacturing plant
3. Yeast Storage inside the Bira anufacturing plant
4. A brewer wearing white coat controlling process of beer fermentation while working at the Laboratory in Bira manufacturing Unit at Mysore, Karnataka.
5. Technician works at Packaging Center
6. Freshly labelled Bira Bottles inside the Plant are ready to be taken to the Company Warehouse
7. Boxes of Bira are ready to be shippied at the Warehouse in Bira Mysore Plant
8. Two young boys buy Bira in a wine shop in Mysore
Here’s how the monkey drink is capturing the Beer Market in India. .
Link to the story:
#bira #editorial #forbesindia #onassignment #bira #boom #b9beverage #flavouredbeer