📉 5 Simple Graphs Proving This Is NOT Like the Last Time 📉
With all of the volatility in the stock market and uncertainty about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), some are concerned we may be headed for another housing crash like the one we experienced from 2006-2008.
There are many reasons, however, indicating this real estate market is nothing like 2008. Here are five visuals to show the dramatic differences.
1. Mortgage standards are nothing like they were back then.
2. Prices are not soaring out of control.
3. We don't have a surplus of homes on the market. We have a shortage.
4. Houses became too expensive to buy.
5. People are equity rush not, tapped out.
If you’re concerned we’re making the same mistakes that led to the housing crash, take a look at the charts and graphs above to help alleviate your fears.
If you have questions about the market, feel free to contact me.
#JaneofHomes #RescueRealtor #RunningRealtor #InThisTogether #HeretoHelp #AZRealEstate #AZRealtor #JaneSkulstadAZRealtor