“How is the market during the shelter in place?” We are hearing this question a lot. And to be honest, things are changing daily and sometimes by the hour. Here is where things stand for now.
1. Sales are happening! Example: We went into contract on this home with multiple offers and it sold over asking while under the shelter order. Sale pending safely and successfully.
4482 Crocus, San Jose 95136
List price: $999k.
2. Most showings are done virtually. Only vacant homes can be physically shown. Situation is fluid but this is what is allowed for now.
3. Prior to #SIP order most aspects of the transaction have been handled by us virtually. This is even more the case now. We have the tools to conduct safe transactions.
4. Now more than ever we are grateful to be working with the strongest, company with the best leadership and tools in the industry. #Intero
5. Health and safety first. From the top down within Intero and from our local and state real estate associations and other brokerages, we’ve been amazed to see our industry embrace these changes, adapt and find ways to be helpful in our community, move forward with our business while maintaining distance. People first.
We have new listings coming soon and are open for business if you have any questions. We’re in this TOGETHER!
#markdetarteam #shelterinplace #realtor #safetyfirst #sanjoserealestate #sellingsanjose #realtor #clientappreciation #sellingsiliconvalley #salepending #joblove