We’ve reached the end of the week. And with that, the end of this series on social media! You already learned some great tips for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Let’s talk about LinkedIn. Find out how your business can leverage this social platform created for professionals.
1. Create Your Company Page. Establish your company’s authority with a detailed company page. Be sure to add your logo and a cover image.
2. Get Employees to Connect. Get more exposure for your page by having your employees link to it with their work history in their profiles.
3. Publish Good Content. Don’t just post scenes from the company picnic or advertise. Offer your followers content that can help their careers.
4. Share Weekly. LinkedIn doesn’t require quite as much posting as some of the other networks. Once a week should be good. Maybe twice.
5. Add Images and Video. You’ll get more engagement from LinkedIn users if you post an image or video along with your written content.
6. Join or Create LinkedIn Groups. Participating in group discussions helps to drive traffic to your company page. Be sure to add the group to your page.
7. Go International. If you have a company that can offer products and services to the global market, be sure to use LinkedIn’s multilanguage tools!
8. Promote with LinkedIn Ads. You can boost your content in multiple ways on LinkedIn. Use Sponsored Content, Text Ads, and Sponsored InMail.
9. Learn from LinkedIn Analytics. With your company page, you’ll get a robust set of analytics tools from LinkedIn. Use the data to create your strategy.
10. Avoid SPAM. LinkedIn uses an algorithm to help cut down on SPAM. Make sure that your content is unique and offers value so you’re not filtered out.
Have a LinkedIn tip that’s worked for you? Let us know with a comment!
Want help managing your LinkedIn strategy? Call Heltzel Virtual at (352) 477-1877 to get a free consult.