1. Wellness: Maintaining a healthy body, mind, and spirit/mood.
2. Self-presentation: Controlling one’s grooming, attire, and manners—given the social and cultural situation at hand—so as to make a positive impression on others.
3. Timeliness: Arriving early, staying late, and taking short breaks. Meeting or beating schedules and deadlines.
4. Productivity: Working at a fast pace without significant interruptions.
5. Organization: Using proven systems for documentation and tracking—note taking, project plans, checklists, and filing.
6. Attention to detail: Following instructions, standard operating procedures, specifications, and staying focused and mindful in performing tasks and responsibilities.
7. Follow-through and consistency: Fulfilling your commitments and finishing what you start.
8. Initiative: Being a self-starter. Taking productive action without explicit direction. Going above and beyond; the extra mile.